Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back Home

After he left the Bast Temple, John returned to his room. Immediately the Cat came alive. "Hello, my sage,"he said. "What is your name anyway,"asks John. "It is whatever you wish, but in ancient times I was called Minx, by my last master," says Minx. "Then I will call you Minx as well,"says John. "Why didn't you take me with you?"asks Minx. "You haven't yet told me how,You seem to appear when you want, but you could have told me it was a cemetery," "My lord, you are dealing with supernatural and immortal forces that you can only remotely comprehend, I will tell you what you need to know all in due time. You will need to return to the temple and look for the "Cat's Breakfast," says Minx. "What's that," asks John? "It's a scarab beetle, that can unlock doors," says Minx. "Where is it?" asks John. "It's hidden deep within the walls of the temple," says Minx. "And from now on, just wish for me and I will appear," says Minx.

No comments:

Post a Comment