Sunday, February 27, 2011

At Home

Isis covered John, and she sees a magical doorway at the edge of the room. “Quick she says,” both jump over some nearby rubble and continue walk through the door. The are amazingly, back in the shop. John says,” Let’s go and they run upstairs and out the door. The oracle comes out from behind some books smiling. They speed to the orphanage, and John pulls Isis into his room. “Wait, “ she says you know I can’t be in here. ”Look,” I want you to see something, Minx, "he called. The cat twists from it's pedestal and turns into the beautiful sorceress. “You revealed yourself to my friend,” he said. “It is useful for me to show her,” she says. John shakes his head at another one of her riddles. “Look,It is me isn’t it,” He questions. “I'm surprised you noticed,"she says. “I would notice myself anywhere,” he joked,” “It is what will be, who showed you this? Someone meant for you to see it,"Minx said. ”We found it,” he said. "Where,” she asks. "It’s a long story,” he said. “Of course, someone put it there,” she ends. Isis looks stunned and doesn’t speak. He turns to her, ”Oh Isis this is Minx, my cat." Isis could barely speak but manages. “I never knew you had a cat, let alone one like this,”she ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment